YayBlogger.com
BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Tuesday, September 2, 2014

Wine Country

Last weekend we had the pleasure of friends visiting us from Seattle, and we took them to our favorite place here in the Bay Area...Wine Country. Guys, my favorite country is Wine Country. The air smells woodsy and fresh, the breeze blows slightly, and there is more wine than I could ever drink. I admit it, I am a wino. A red wino to be specific.

On this particular trip up into wine country we went to a winery we have visited once before outside of Petaluma. It is called Scoggins Wines, owned and operated by PW Scoggins. Our first visit there was so fun we have been itching to go back for about a month. After sitting in traffic for almost 3 HOURS we got there and dove right into glasses of Zinfandel and our picnic.


As the afternoon wore on our conversation ebbed and flowed with friends new and old. My husband was in heaven with his old buddy visiting, and his new buddy PW. Finally the night drew to a close and we headed home (I was the sober driver, don't worry!). It was a day spent with good friends, lots of laughs, and of course good wine :)

Until next time,
Kerri

No comments:

Post a Comment