YayBlogger.com
BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Friday, June 22, 2012

My Review of Veganese

Originally submitted at LUSH USA

If you've got hair so fine you fear conditioning will flatten any chance you've got at body, never fear. Veganese is so light it's meant for those with fine hair. A herbal balance of lavender, rosemary and lemon keep your hair shiny and your scalp toned, while agar infusion (seaweed) mo...


Not my favorite

By Seattle Lady from Seattle, WA on 6/22/2012

 

2out of 5

When you survey your stash, you label this product: None of the above

Pros: Great Smell, Adds Shine

Cons: Too Light

Best Uses: Fine Hair, Daily Use

Hair Type: Straight Hair

Describe Yourself: Product Junkie

I bought the small size of this and am glad I did. I have regular hair, that can go a few days between washings, or be washed every day and react just fine. My hair is not exceptionally thick, but it is not thin by any means. This conditioner was just too light for me. Once it was dry it held a lot of static and got tangled really easily. This would be a great product for people fine hair that isn't oily. The smells is wonderful, but the bottle sits half way used in my shower and guests use it instead of me.

(legalese)

No comments:

Post a Comment